Tuesday, June 15, 2010

San Francisco Dreaming


I recently returned from 3 weeks in San Francisco. I had such an amazing time and really had a chance to get to know the city. On my last weekend, Lorant and I took a really nice ride from Hayes Valley (a neighborhood) to Ocean Beach via Golden Gate Park. The ride was AWESOME and was also my first time on a ROAD BIKE. The stem was a little long but the frame was pretty good for me and I was able to ride comfortably. I guess I have something to look forward to for next year ;-) I will definitely be purchasing a road bike next year.

The best part about the ride was the company I had while taking it. The ride was so beautiful and the beach at the end was an added bonus. Definitely a perfect ending to a perfect trip.

Until next time SF...


Ride Length: ~12 miles

1 comment:

  1. Agree, nothing is better then enjoying things with the special people in our lives.

    ReplyDelete