Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Ride


Today I woke up and decided that I wanted to go for a bike ride.  Here in Pittsburgh, the temperature was in the 80's and the humidity not too bad.  I took the Panther Hollow Trail to the Junction Hollow Trail.  The PH trail was a little messy. There were fallen tree branches and more rocks on the trail than usual. But all in all it was still a fun trip down (not so much back up but that's a different story).

Since it was Father's Day, there were a lot of families cycling around the city.  My first stop was Station Square.  I sat and enjoyed the music playing from the Pittsburgh version of the Bellagio watershow in Las Vegas.  It is a real treat for kids who like to get close to the fountain which sprays water out.  I also went to Point State Park, the River Trail, PNC park, and the Eliza Furnace Trail.  Awesome ride all in all.  Good way to begin a week...


Ride Length:  18.97 miles

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way yo blog appears. i have blog presentation envy =)

    ReplyDelete