Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm a Hopper!!!

There will be a little change in pace for the blog for the next few weeks.  I will be attending the Grace Hopper Celebration for Women in Computing and have been selected as a Hopper Volunteer + Blogger!!! Yippie!!! Please follow me as I keep you up to date on the happenings of the conference.  This will be my first time attending and I am VERY excited about meeting new people and hearing about cool research.  If you would like to know more about the Grace Hopper organization and the conference, you can check us out at:



Or if you are more into the social networking scene, you can follow at the site of your choice:

Now that's how to stay connected.  You can also follow me via this blog or Twitter @callMeDrTaylor.

Hope to see you at GHC10!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment